A huge THANK YOU to all that supported this event.
We raised £240 from ticket sales and £15 in donations. We have also been told to expect an additional £45 in donations. After costs, we may have raised £108 for our youth projects!
Desserts – £192
Venue – £0
Staff – £0
Other Costs – £0
Monday 18th February 2019
Starts at 7.00pm, Ends at 8.00pm
Booking Fee: £15.00
COG Youth Services Ltd will be hosting an exclusive Black Tie Event at Leicester’s most exclusive dessert parlor, Haute Dolci. Tickets are £15. This will give you a free dessert (pre-ordered) and a free drink from our menu. This is a pre-booking event with only 20 tickets available! Book yours now and avoid disappointment by clicking the button below. Full terms and conditions can be found on the last tab.
Making a Donation
If you would like to make a donatation to COG Youth Services Ltd then please click this button here:
Alternatively, you can place some loose change in the donation box at the event.
Get your company involved
Below are our Corporate sponsors for this event. If you would like to be a corporate sponsor for one of our next events, email us at email@example.com
These rules (“the Rules”) also known as the Terms and Conditions, apply to our Dessert Night Fundraiser 2019 (the “Event”), by buying a ticket for the Event you are agreeing to comply with them. Please check this page from time to time, as we may occasionally amend the Rules and any changes will be binding on all participants and supporters. We encourage everyone to read these rules, in full before buying a ticket.
If you have any questions, please contact the COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 and we will be happy to assist you.
The Event is organised by COG Youth Services Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales, registered office: 53 Osmaston Road, Leicester, LE5 5JH, registered company number: 8441590).
Where reference is made to “COG” in these Rules, it means COG Youth Services Ltd.
1. The full ticket fee of £15.00 per participant shall apply for all participants of the Event. Part of this fee contributes towards the costs of staging the Event.
2. Unfortunately given the limited number of spaces for the Event, the ticket fee is non-refundable unless we change the Event venue, time and/or date in a material way and, as a result, you are no longer able to attend the Event, or if we cancel the Event altogether. We ask that you let us know as soon as possible if you need or want to withdraw from your Event for any reason.
3. Entry places in the Event are personal to participants and you may not transfer your place to anyone else, as it may cause problems of identification, for example.
4. Event tickets must be brought and dessert chosen at least 3 days before the event. If you buy a ticket after this date please call the COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 and we will advise you of the appropriate arrangements or a refund.
5. We are not able to accept entries on the night of the Event as we will not be able to guarantee availability of desserts. All tickets must be brought in advance.
6. The Event is open to both males and females. Only those that have tickets, are eligible to take part.
7. Participants aged under 13 on the night of the Event must be accompanied by another ticket holder aged 18 or over. Participants aged 18 or over will be able to buy multiple tickets from our website. If you are accompanying a person who is under 13, you must have permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian.
8. Participants may be required to provide proof of age on the night of the Event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event, with no refund, to any participant who is under age, or is unable to provide proof of age when requested to do so by any Event official.
9. Event entry will close when maximum participant capacity is reached.
1. The Event is open to volunteers aged 13 or over on the night of the Event. If you wish to volunteer please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All individuals wanting to volunteer will need to register as a volunteer, in advance. You will not be able to volunteer until this has been completed. Some volunteers maybe asked to complete DBS checks or meet other requirements prior to volunteering.
3. If you would like to enter a team of volunteers, you can do so by ensuring each person in the team have contacted us at email@example.com and registered as volunteers. While we will do our best to place everyone together, this cannot be guaranteed.
1. Anyone with any physical support needs are encouraged to enter the Event. We request that all participants that use a wheelchair (or with other physical support needs) call COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
2. Unfortunately, mobility scooter are permitted inside the venue and there are no nearby car parks. Please use your own discretion if bringing a mobility scooter as a means of transport to the event.
3. Pets and other animals are not allowed in the venue. However, service animals are welcome. We request that all participants that are bring a registered service animal call COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
4. Careful users of baby strollers/prams are allowed in the Event. We request that all participants that are bringing a stroller/pram call COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
5. The Event takes place in a public dessert palour. All participants should make themselves aware that we must be respectful towards the other patrons of the venue.
Changes and Last Minute Arrangements
1. You should arrive at Haute|Dolci between 6.30 and 7.00pm. All participants arriving late need to be aware that the event ends at about 8.00pm.
2. For health and safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants that arrive after 7.00pm and no refund will be provided.
4. We reserve the right to alter the dessert and drinks options. No refunds will be due in these circumstances although we will try to notify participants in advance of any significant changes where we are able to do so.
1. All participants and supporters must abide by the Rules and any rules, instructions or regulations displayed or given on the day of the Event by Event officials, venue staff and/or police.
2. We respectfully ask all participants along with their supporters not to use aggressive or abusive language towards our Event organisers, venue staff, other patrons or members of the public. You should also avoid behaving in a way which may cause injury or harm to other participants, staff and/or members of the public, or which may cause offence or damage the reputation of COG Youth Services Ltd.
3. Members of the public are able to dine at the venue at their own cost, but will not receive any of the benefits of being a registered participant of the event.
4. We respectfully ask all participants along with their supporters to be respectful of local residents during and after the Event and not to make any excessive noise.
5. Please respect the environment you are in.
6. COG Youth Services Ltd is a youth service provider and as such opposes the promotion and use of tobacco, smoking in all its forms and the consumption of alcohol. All participants and supporters are therefore required to refrain from smoking tobacco products or e-cigarettes, drinking alcohol or being under the influence of alcohol whilst inside the venue.
7. We reserve the right to ask participants and supporters to leave the Event if they do not adhere to these Rules, and no refunds shall be given in these circumstances.
Closure of Event
1. We reserve the right to shut down the Event and close access to the Event, after an appropriate amount of time has passed from the start of the Event. All participants still inside the venue will be become patrons of the venue.
Health and Safety and Medical
3. This is an event involving the consumption of food an drink. As we do not require any official form of registration to the event, all participants are responsible for ensuring they declare any allergies to the organisers before the start of the event. Venue staff will provide any first aid and emergency services will be called where necessary.
Sponsorship Monies and Donations
1. To help us provide the very best youth provisions across Leicester and Leicestershire, we ask that you try to raise additional funds through our authorised sponsorship systems.
2. All participants have a legal responsibility to ensure that all sponsorship monies/donations received in connection with the Event are paid to COG Youth Services Ltd. We ask that you do this as soon as possible after the Event. You can:
- Pay in your sponsorship money online with your credit or debit card through the Paypal link found on our event page (www.walkamead.org).
- Put money or cheques into the donation boxes provided on the night of the Event.Reverse of cheques should be marked “Dessert Night 2019”.3. COG (and our authorised service providers and agents) cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of any donations made in cash (whether by post or given in person). Please only use our authorised donation methods.
Use of your information
1. COG Youth Services do not require any formal registration for this event. Any personal details provided to our team will be kept in accordance with our Safeguarding and Confidentiality Policy.
2. In the case of an emergency, we may pass any personal details provided by you to the emergency services or health care professionals.
3. First aid facilities will be available during the event. If you are treated by medical providers, your details may be passed on to us only for health and safety purposes and in order to fulfil our legal obligations (including under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995). All accident details will be securely held on the COG Youth Services Ltd Database.
4. All personal data held by us will be handled in accordance with applicable privacy laws and COG’s privacy statement which can be found here.
Filming and Photography
1. Please note that COG (and our authorised service providers and agents) or our commercial partners may film or photograph participants, volunteers and spectators taking part or attending the Event and use such footage or photographs for the following reasons:
- for COG to publicise the Event for commercial and/or fundraising purposes including, but not limited to, television broadcasts, advertising, publications, marketing material, merchandising, and other documents that may be made available to the public; and
- for our commercial partners to publicise their involvement and/or association with the Event.
2. No personal details (including names or photographs) of anyone under the age of 13 will be used in the manner described above without the written consent of that child’s parent or legal guardian, but we may use images where children are incidentally included, for example photos of everyone dining.
1. All participants, volunteers and spectators attend this Event entirely at their own risk. COG shall not be liable for any injury or loss to persons or their property that might occur as a result of their participation in or attendance at the Event other than in respect of any injury or loss arising as a result of our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall limit our liability for any other liability that cannot be restricted or excluded by law.
1. All participants understand that any products distributed at the Event are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or substituted if necessary. We cannot be held responsible for any third party supplier supplying merchandise or other items on the night of the Event.
1. Our lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm (except bank holidays). Phone lines maybe unavailable on weekends. Please note that calls to our number may be monitored or recorded to allow us to maintain our standards of customer service.
2. Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply to our email. We are a small organisation, run by volunteers, which can hinder our efficiency during busy periods.
Buy your ticket now to avoid disappointmentBuy Ticket
Once you have brought your ticket, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of dessert and drink at least 2 days before the event.