A huge THANK YOU to all that supported this event.
Unfortunately, we did not raise any money from this event, however it was a great experience for the young people that volunteered an don’t worry our youth projects will not be affected by any loses!
Amount Raised – £19.20
Venue – £40
Staff – £0
Arts Resources – £24
Other Costs – £0
Saturday 6th April 2019
Starts at 10.00am, Ends at 2.00pm
Come along and take part in the activities. We will have face painting, a mystery book sale, giant jenga, story time and some arts and crafts. Run by the volunteers of COG Youth Services, this looks like it will be a fun packed few hours. Combined with the awesome venue of Phoenix, why not grab some food, a drink and enjoy a film after.
Making a Donation
If you would like to make a donatation to COG Youth Services Ltd then please click this button here:
Alternatively, you can place some loose change in the donation box at the event.
Get your company involved
Below are our Corporate sponsors for this event. If you would like to be a corporate sponsor for one of our next events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These rules (“the Rules”) also known as the Terms and Conditions, apply to our Reading Buddies Fundraiser (the “Event”), by participating in the Event you are agreeing to comply with them. Please check this page from time to time, as we may occasionally amend the Rules and any changes will be binding on all participants and supporters. We encourage everyone to read these rules, in full before buying a ticket.
If you have any questions, please contact the COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 and we will be happy to assist you.
The Event is organised by COG Youth Services Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales, registered office: 53 Osmaston Road, Leicester, LE5 5JH, registered company number: 8441590).
Where reference is made to “COG” in these Rules, it means COG Youth Services Ltd.
1. This is not a ticketed event and has free entry. Part of any funds raised will contribute towards the costs of staging the Event.
2. The Event is open to all.
3. Participants aged under 10 on the day of the Event must be accompanied by a responsible person (aged 12+). If you are accompanying a person who is under 10, you must have permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian.
4. Participants may be required to provide proof of age on the night of the Event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event, to any participant who is under age, or is unable to provide proof of age when requested to do so by any Event official.
9. Event entry will close at 2pm prompt.
1. The Event is open to volunteers aged 13 or over on the day of the Event. If you wish to volunteer please contact us at email@example.com.
2. All individuals wanting to volunteer will need to register as a volunteer, in advance. You will not be able to volunteer until this has been completed. Some volunteers maybe asked to complete DBS checks or meet other requirements prior to volunteering.
3. If you would like to enter a team of volunteers, you can do so by ensuring each person in the team have contacted us at firstname.lastname@example.org and registered as volunteers. While we will do our best to place everyone together, this cannot be guaranteed.
1. Anyone with any physical support needs are encouraged to enter the Event. We request that all participants that use a wheelchair (or with other physical support needs) call COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
2. Unfortunately, mobility scooter are not permitted inside the venue and there may not be any nearby appropriate parking spaces. Please use your own discretion if bringing a mobility scooter as a means of transport to the event.
3. Pets and other animals are not allowed in the venue. However, service animals are welcome. We request that all participants that are bringing a registered service animal call COG Youth Services Ltd on 07866633144 to ensure appropriate arrangements are in place.
4. Careful users of baby strollers/prams are allowed in the Event.
5. The Event takes place in a public venue. All participants should make themselves aware that we must be respectful towards the other patrons of the venue.
Changes and Last Minute Arrangements
1. The venue does not open until 10.00am.
2. For health and safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants that arrive after 1.45pm.
1. All participants and spectators must abide by the Rules and any rules, instructions or regulations displayed or given on the day of the Event by Event officials, venue staff and/or police.
2. We respectfully ask all participants and any spectators not to use aggressive or abusive language towards our Event organisers, venue staff, other patrons or members of the public. You should also avoid behaving in a way which may cause injury or harm to other participants, staff and/or members of the public, or which may cause offence or damage the reputation of COG Youth Services Ltd.
3. Members of the public are free to come and visit the Event without making a purchase.
4. We respectfully ask all participants along with their supporters to be respectful of local residents during and after the Event and not to make any excessive noise.
5. Please respect the environment you are in.
6. COG Youth Services Ltd is a youth service provider and as such opposes the promotion and use of tobacco, smoking in all its forms and the consumption of alcohol. All participants and supporters are therefore required to refrain from smoking tobacco products or e-cigarettes, drinking alcohol or being under the influence of alcohol whilst at the Event.
7. We reserve the right to ask participants and supporters to leave the Event if they do not adhere to these Rules.
Closure of Event
1. We reserve the right to shut down the Event and close access to the Event, after an appropriate amount of time has passed from the start of the Event. Participants will be asked to move into the foyer/cafe area and are welcome to stay in venue and become patrons of the venue.
Health and Safety and Medical
2. There will be food and drinks available at the venue cafe. As we do not require any official form of registration to the event, all participants are responsible for ensuring they declare any allergies to the organisers before the start of the event. Venue staff will provide any first aid and emergency services will be called where necessary.
Sponsorship Monies and Donations
1. This event is not a sponsored event.
2. All participants have a legal responsibility to ensure that all monies/donations received in connection with the Event are paid to COG Youth Services Ltd. We ask that you do this as soon as possible after the Event. You can:
- Pay in your sponsorship money online with your credit or debit card through the Paypal link found on our event page.
- Put money or cheques into the donation boxes provided on the night of the Event. Reverse of cheques should be marked “Roller Skate Night 2019”.
3. COG (and our authorised service providers and agents) cannot accept any responsibility for the loss of any donations made in cash (whether by post or given in person). We advise that only use our authorised online donation methods are used.
4. Some activities may be chargeable. In these instances, change should be given to the stall host.
Use of your information
1. COG Youth Services do not require any formal registration for this event. Some personal details maybe required, upon entry to the event, to satisfy our Safeguarding requirements and ensure our ability to carry out our duty of care. Any personal details provided to our team will be kept in accordance with our Data Policy.
2. In the case of an emergency, we may pass any personal details provided by you to the emergency services or health care professionals.
3. First aid facilities will be available during the event. If you are treated by medical providers, your details may be passed on to us only for health and safety purposes and in order to fulfil our legal obligations (including under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995). All accident details will be securely held on the COG Youth Services Ltd Database.
4. All personal data held by us will be handled in accordance with applicable privacy laws and COG’s privacy statement which can be found here.
Filming and Photography
1. Please note that COG (and our authorised service providers and agents) or our commercial partners may film or photograph participants, volunteers and spectators taking part or attending the Event and use such footage or photographs for the following reasons:
- for COG to publicise the Event for commercial and/or fundraising purposes including, but not limited to, television broadcasts, advertising, publications, marketing material, merchandising, and other documents that may be made available to the public; and
- for our commercial partners to publicise their involvement and/or association with the Event.
2. No personal details (including names or photographs) of anyone under the age of 13 will be used in the manner described above without the written consent of that child’s parent or legal guardian, but we may use images where children are incidentally included, for example photos of everyone dining.
1. All participants, volunteers and spectators, attend this Event entirely at their own risk. COG shall not be liable for any injury or loss to persons or their property that might occur as a result of their participation in or attendance at the Event other than in respect of any injury or loss arising as a result of our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause shall limit our liability for any other liability that cannot be restricted or excluded by law.
1. All participants understand that any products distributed at the Event are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or substituted if necessary. We cannot be held responsible for any third party supplier supplying merchandise or other items on the night of the Event.
1. Our lines are open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm (except bank holidays). Phone lines maybe unavailable on weekends. Please note that calls to our number may be monitored or recorded to allow us to maintain our standards of customer service.
2. Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply to our email. We are a small organisation, run by volunteers, which can hinder our efficiency during busy periods.
– We look forward to meeting you!