Share Your Voice!
become a Youth Blogger
What are Youth Bloggers?
Youth Bloggers are young people (aged 13-18), from the UK, that want to write about a variety of things, that matter to young people.
How does it work?
It’s really easy.
1) Every Sunday we will release a Poll on our Instagram Story (@cog_ltd).
2) The winning title will be emailed to you on Monday
3) You decide if you want to contribute to that blog
4) If you choose to contribute, you will have until the end of Saturday to write your blog
5) Check your blog for spelling and grammar. Also fact check any information (and quote where your facts came from)
6) Submit your blog, using the Orange button at the top of this page.
7) Blogs are published on Sunday, for everyone to read.
If you have some ideas about what you want to write about, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your ideas either as titles (ie, How to Manage Your Money Like a Bo$$) or general subject (ie, Mental Health). From those suggestions, we will choose 2 options for that weeks poll*.
*nb, to prevent a backlog of blog ideas, we will only use suggestions from that week. If your title or subject isn’t chosen you must resubmit it the following week, until it appears on the vote.
Join the team
Join our Mailing List for Young Bloggers to get a weekly reminder about writing a blog and updates on any changes to the scheme.
How does COG Youth Services benefit?
We want to promote the voice of young people, especially those from Leicester and Leicestershire. By writing blogs, you get to build you portfolio and skills whilst helping us to create a constant stream of information.
Individual and Corporate Support
This is a free volunteer project, we rely on several sources, to help fund its continued growth. If you like this project, please donate here:
Alternatively, if you are part of an organisation that would like to sponsor the project, please email us at email@example.com.